Add Eastern Beauty to your space
with this beautiful Japanese inspired wallcovering featuring dragonflies and flowers. The gray-blue backgound provides a calming backdrop to the blue and white flowers and white dragonflies. The Dragonfly is one of the oldest motifs in Japanese culture, representing victory. Japan itself was called "Akitsu shima" or Dragonfly's Island", because its numerous rice fields create a perfect habitat for dragonflies. This design is perfect for those who would like to make a statement on a feature wall or in a powder room with an interesting design, but keep the colours calming. Perfect for use in spas and restaurants as the wallpaper has a Class A Fire rating that makes it suitable for commercial spaces.
Printed on high quality clay-coated Matte FSC certified paper using HP Latex printing with solvent-free inks. This design is also available on Pearlized paper.
- Horizontal Pattern Repeat: 13.5 in
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: 13.5 in
- Size of dragonfly: 5.9 in tall, 4.9 in wide
- Roll width: 27 in
- Roll length: 15 ft (2-3 rolls can be printed as one continuous length)
8 x 11 inch Samples are available to purchase for $5.00 each. Once you purchase a sample, you will get a discount code for $5.00 that you can apply toward your wallpaper purchase.
Dragonfly Blue Wallpaper 8.5 x 11 inch Sample
- Matte Paper (this design is also available on Pearlized Paper)
- Width: 27”
- Roll length: 15' (longer rolls can be printed upon request)
- Pattern repeat: vertical: 13.5 inches, horizontal: 13.5 inches.
- Main motif size: dragonfly : 5.9" x 4.9"
- The paper is made up of 50%solids and 50% water & latex.
- It contains no PVC, it's breathable and doesn't contribute to the buildup of moisture and mold.
- Digital HP Latex printing, water based, solvent-free inks, non-flammable, non-toxic
- FSC Certified
- Environmentally friendly
- Contains food-grade preservatives
- No harmful VOCs
- Class A fire rating (Flame spread: 10, Smoke Developed Value: 40)
- No minimums
- Untrimmed and unpasted
- Professional installation is recommended