This beautiful rug served as a sample to show to clients and at trade shows for a few years. It was never used on the floor.
Add a colourful focal point or a cozy backdrop to your room with our hand-knotted New-Zealand wool area rugs. All our hand-knotted Tibetan weave area rugs hava a quality of 100 knots/square inch.
The pieces in this collection were hand-knotted in India using 100% New Zealand wool, which is the purest, softest and whitest wool available. Our manufacturer is Craftmark, Goodweave and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Each rug is made by hand, using the Tibetan weaving technique. Our hand-knotted rugs are heirloom quality and will last you a lifetime. All designs are available in different colours and sizes as long as it works with the design. If you have something else in mind, bring your own design! There are endless possibilities for creating your beautiful rug that will complement your room decor or even serve as a stunning luxurious focal point.
- 8' x 10' area rug
- Construction: Hand-Knotted Tibetan weave
- Quality: 100 Knots/square inch
- Material: New Zealand wool
- Origin: India
These soft and plush rugs won't only brighten up your living space, but they're also beneficial in many ways.
- Wool is naturally fire-resistant, elastic and highly durable.
- It has a natural ability to repel water and dirt.
- It absorbs airborne contaminats, cleaning your home's air!
- It also absorbs moisture, and prevents the buildup of static electricity.
- It reduces noise and absorbs sound, while acts as an insulator between cold floors and your feet!
- Wool is an environmentally friendly, self-renewing fibre.
Sample SALE Poppies Yellow Hand-Knotted 5'x 8' New-Zealand Wool Area Rug
Regular vacuuming will keep dirt from getting into your rug pile, extend the life of your rug, and keep the air in your home healthier.
It is recommended, that you get your rugs cleaned professionally once a year to avoid the a