Fluid and beautiful draped luxurious 100 % silk scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art wherever you go. Choose between our Silk Charmeuse or Silk Habotai.
• Made from 100% Silk Charmeuse or 100% Silk Habotai
Both types of silk scarves are available in two sizes:
36 x 36 inches or 50 x 50 inches
• Machine rolled baby hem provides a durable yet delicate edge finish for your silk scarf
• Silk Charmeuse characteristics:
Silk charmeuse is one of the best known types of silk. Our 12 mm silk charmeuse fabric has a luxurious feel, it is shiny on the surface and matte underneath. It is a perfect mix of durability and beauty. The high shine enhances prints and the fabric has high drapability. Silk charmeuse flows beautifully and has a liquid-like texture which makes it feel wonderful to wear. Silk Charmeuse is a natural fabric, it is a breathable material and and a good insulator.
• Silk Habotai characteristics:
Silk Habotai also known as "China Silk" is a natural fabric. Our 8mm Silk Habotai is a thin, basic weave silk with a lustrous sheen and a soft hand. Due to its lightness and delicate structure, inks penetrate almost 90% of the way through the silk which means your print looks almost as vibrant from the back as the front!
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada in a factory with OEKO-TEX certification for standardized and safe working conditions.
• Vivid print printed with low waste reactive inks that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
top of page
bottom of page